1.Check the quality of the water in the water tank of the cooling water circulation system every six months. Replace it if the water quality exceeds the acceptable range; acceptable hardness of the circulation water should be: ≤0.03mmol/L;
2. When the main pump of the cooling water circulation system does not work properly, start the backup pump immediately;
3. The cooling water circulation system is equipped with a reverse pump. In the event of winter shutdown or cooling water circulation system failure, drain water in the circulation system to prevent pipes from freezing;
4. When the alarm for the flow switch of the cooling water circulation system is triggered, check the water level in the tank, water pump operating status, valve opening state, and whether the pipeline is clogged. Take appropriate measures to solve the problem according to the cause of the fault;
5. The circulating water in the system should maintain a pressure in the range of 0.2Mpa～0.5Mpa during regular operation;
6. When the water circulation system works properly, the temperature at the cooling water outlet of the convection tempering furnace should be ≤35℃.