The steps to maintain the convection glass tempering furnace cooling water circulation system are as follows:
1. Check the water quality in the tank of the cooling water circulation system. If the water quality falls outside of the required range, replace the water completely. The qualified hardness of the circulating water is: ≤ 0.03mmol/L.
2. The cooling water circulation system is equipped with a reversing pump. When the glass tempering machine is shut down in winter, the water in the pipes of the water circulation system should be drained to prevent the pipes from freezing.
3. Check the condition of each part of the cooling water circulation system, such as the water level of the tank, the operation of the pump, the status of the valves, whether the pipes are clogged, etc., and take corresponding measures according to the inspection results.
4. Ensure that the circulating cooling water pressure in the system during normal operation is within the range of 0.2Mpa～0.5Mpa.
5. Ensure that the temperature of the cooling water of the glass tempering furnace convection blower at the outlet is ≤ 35°C when the water circulation system is in normal operation.