1. The installation of a tempering furnace has been completed
2. All lubrication parts of the tempering furnace are properly lubricated with filled. The lubricant is added to the specified level.
3. The drive system of the tempering furnace is running smoothly with no abnormal noise and safety measures are properly taken.
4. All sections of the tempering furnace (rollers, chillers, etc.) are leveled.
5. The electrical system of the tempering furnace is properly wired. It must have reliable grounding and insulation.
6. The air system of the tempering furnace has been properly sealed and is operating well.
7. The blower and lowing system of the tempering furnace are well secured and running smoothly with no abnormal noise.
8. Check whether the convection blower of the furnace is damaged or deformed and whether any fasteners are loose. Turn the motor by hand to make sure that it rotates freely; Check that the water cooling system for the high-temperature convection blower works properly and reliably.