1. All sections of the tempering furnace (rollers, chillers, etc.) are leveled.
2. The tempering furnace are properly lubricated with the lubricant added to the specified level.
3. The drive system of the tempering furnace is running smoothly with no abnormal noise. Safety measures are properly taken.
4. The electrical system of the tempering furnace is properly wired. It must have reliable grounding and insulation.
5. The air system of the tempering furnace is operating well with good airtightness.
6. The blower and blowing system of the tempering furnace are running smoothly with no abnormal noise. They must be fixed firmly..
7. Check whether the convection blower of the furnace is damaged or deformed and whether any fasteners are loose. Turn the motor by hand to make sure that it rotates freely; Check that the water cooling system for the high-temperature convection blower works properly and reliably.